About Me

I'm Eric. Im a chill guy. Into music its my life. Hockey is also my life.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Media Review two: Donnie Darko

I'd like to review an old movie, that happens to be one of my most favorite movies of all time and that's Donnie Darko.


This movie is absolutely fantastic in every way, It is full of suspense and it can be quite scary at some points. The acting is superb. Jake Gyllenhaal, who is one of my all time favorite actors plays
Donnie Darko very well, he most definitely portrays a troubled character better than anyone.  The special effects as an example:


This movie really makes you think, its most definitely mind blowing. There is an ongoing debate as to whether this movie was really about time travel or was it that Donnie just had paranoid schizophrenia

No comments:

Post a Comment